WELCOME TO MIDWEST CAVALIERS PUPPIES HOME
your comfort and satisfaction is our goal...
If you are interested in any of the puppies on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the puppy in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your pet the next day or same day. The puppy will be shipped to the closest airport near you or delivered to your home. Delivery price is according to distance. In most cases the puppy will arrive within 4-8 hours of the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.
General airline Requirements:
- The puppy must be at least 8wks old.
- Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
- Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via airline:
- veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
- Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate) $25/$50/$75
- Airfare is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older puppies can cost more)
If you decide to have a puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:
- Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy
- The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
- Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
- Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
- The name of the COUNTY that you live in
- The name of the airport that you prefer your puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
- What puppy you are interested in.